Promotion of Sustainability in Postgraduate Education and Research (ProSPER.Net) open a call for research project proposals for 2022-2023 design and conducting research by taking a multi-disciplinary approach to integrating sustainable development into postgraduate education, curricula and various learning initiatives.
There are three thematic areas and sub-themes related to Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) are following:
1. Planet: Climate change, including energy and decarbonization
2. Prosperity: Circular economy
3. People: Equities and inclusivity
The Joint Call Project consortia must comprise at least three members participating. Applicants should identify the leading and participating institutions, the principal and sub-coordinator, as well as the individual faculty members or researchers serving as project investigators. The maximum funding allocated per project of 25,000 USD and the maximum of one year project.
Research, Innovation and Partnerships Office (RIPO) would like to announce the joint call to the researchers. The researchers who would like to apply for this joint call please kindly follow these steps:
1. Proposals for ProSPER.Net have to be submitted to the ProSPER.Net Secretariat by ProSPERNet@unu.edu (The submission deadline is on Friday 10 December 2021 9:59 pm (11:59 pm JST))
2. Submit the proposal and attach related documents through KIRIM
All Document download : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RjgeZSkFuF6AL9YunlxFit4I-orfHS_V?usp=sharing
About Project : Mr. Eknarin, Mr. Ruangdet or Ms. Panida Tel: 02-470-9654
About KIRIM : Miss Janjira Kaewsirmuang Tel: 02-470-9648 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org